Welcome Inventors Assistance League!
The Inventors Assistance League has Proudly Partnered with Retail MBA to Provide their Members with the Most Comprehensive Training and Mentorship Program Available Today on the Subject of Selling Your Invention to Retailers!
Absolutely No Sales Experience or Existing Retail Buyer Relationships Required!
WHAT IS RETAIL MBA?
Retail MBA is a Multi-Media Training and Mentorship Program designed to help you breakdown what you need to know about getting your products sold at major retail outlets.So If You Interested in Getting Your Invention on the Shelves of Retailers Such as…
- Whole Foods
- Home Depot
- Toy ‘R’ Us
- Bed Bath and Beyond
- How to Get the Retailer’s Attention
- Pricing Your Invention
- Packaging Do’s and Dont’s
- The Key to Getting a Chain Store Purchase Order
- What You Might be Doing Wrong
If You’re Tired of Learning By Trial and Error and Want the Success that Comes with Learning From a Retail Sales Expert, Get Your Retail MBA Training Program Today!
Check Out the Syllabus Below for More Details!
RETAIL MBA SYLLABUS
The following is the actual Retail MBA syllabus. Each segment has been carefully crafted to give you the most valuable content on getting your product sold at retail!
Module 1: Developing Your Retail Sales/Distribution Strategy
- Developing Your Retail Sales Strategy
- Deciding If You Should Start Small or Go Big
- How Retail Sales Professionals Choose Where to Focus Their Sales Efforts
- Determining the Right Strategy For Your Product Type
- Private Labeling Your Product and How to Incorporate It Into Your Strategy
- Creating a Sales Distribution Plan That Will Yield Results
Module 2: Chain Store Fundamentals Chain Store Basics
- What Chain Stores Expect From You
- How the Buying Process Works
- Who’s Involved in their Buying Decision
- Product Categories and What You Need to Know
- Local, Regional and Corporate Buying Offices
- Common Misconceptions and How to Get Started Today
Module 3: Preparing Your Product For Chain Store Success
- Essential Research to Help You Win
- Packaging and Displays
- Infrastructure and Operation Capabilities
- Retail Math: Pricing For Retail
- Logistics, Warehousing, Shipping and FOB, EDI, UPC, Liability Insurance, SKU’s, Planograms and More
- Funding and Financial Resources
- Marketing and Branding Expectations
Module 4: Preparing Your Pitch
- Developing a Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- What the Pro’s Do To Prepare Their Pitch
- Analyzing Your Target Audience
- Fundamental Competitive Research
- Sell Sheets and Line Sheets
- Elements of a Perfect Product Website
- Product Videos That Sell For You
Module 5: Finding the Right Buyer for Your Product Type
- Complete Tutorial on How to Find a Buyer’s Name and Contact Information
- Online Resources vs Offline Resources Available Today
- Free Options vs Paid Options
- Pros and Cons of Resources Available Strategies That the Pro’s Use to Ensure They are Finding the Right Buyers
- How to Get Access to Buyers Contact Information at Online Retailers, Catalogs and Small Retailers, too!
Module 6: Pitching Your Product to Major Retailers
- What is the Best Way to Approach Major Retailers About Your Product
- How to Cold Call Buyers When You Don’t Know How
- Exact Strategies on How to Get a Meeting With a Buyer
- What to Say to Buyers to Get Them to Buy
- What to Do When a Buyer Says ‘No’ to Your Product
- The Importance of Feedback and How it Can Help You
- Additional Sales Strategies To Help You Win Business
Module 7: The Face to Face Meeting: How to Rock the Buyer Meeting
- What to Expect During a Buyer Meeting
- How to Prepare in Advance For a Great Meeting
- What is the Best Way Present to Buyers
- Top 10 Things to Include In Your Presentation
- What to Bring to the Meeting Leveraging Retail Interest For More Business
Module 8: What to Expect From a Major Retail Order
- What to Expect From Your First Purchase Order
- How Much Quantity Will a Major Retailer Buy
- How Long Does it Take to Get Paid By a Major Retailer
- Tricks to Get Paid Faster By Major Retailers
- Retail Marketing and Promotion Strategies Once You Get an Order To Ensure Success
- Promotional Calendars For Additional Sales and Marketing Strategies
- Maximizing Assortment Plans and Product Lifecycles For Major Retailers
- Chargeback’s, Returns, Markdowns, Rebates, Fees And Ways to Avoid Them
- Retail Ethics and What You Need to Know
Module 9: Working with Distributors
- What to Expect When Working With Distributors
- How to Know If You Need a Distributor
- How to Prepare to Work With Distributors
- Where to Find Them How to Get a Distributor to Represent
- You How Much Do Distributors Charge
- Best Practices For Picking the Right Distributor For Your Product
Module 10: Hiring a Manufacturer’s Rep
- What to Expect When Working With a Manufacturer’s Rep
- How to Find a Great Manufacturer’s Rep to Represent You
- How Much Do Manufacturer’s Rep Typically Charge?
- Best Practices For Picking the Right Manufacturer’s Rep For Your Product
Module 11: Selling at Trade Shows
- Selling at Trade Shows vs. Selling Direct
- Should You Spend the Money at Trade Shows?
- When it Makes Sense to Sell at Trade Shows
- Best Practices For Making Big Money at Trade Shows
Module 12: Frequently Asked Question
- How Can I Sell to Major Retailers with Just One Product or SKU?
- Do I Need a Patent to Sell to Major Retailers?
- Can I Sell Handmade Products to Major Retailers?
- Do I Need to Have My Products Packaged Before Approaching Retailers?
- What Should I Do if a Major Retail Buyer Asks for Exclusivity
- Can I Sell My Product on My Own Website as well as at Retailers?
- Licensing vs. Manufacturing
Module 13: Selling Products to Online Retailers
- What to Expect When Selling to Online Retailers
- How the Buying Process Works
- How they Differ From Major Retailers
- Best Way to Pitch Online Retailers
- Preparing Your Product For Online Retail Success
Module 14: Selling Products to Catalogs
- What to Expect When Selling to Catalogs
- How the Buying Process Works
- How they Differ From Major Retailers
- Best Way to Pitch Catalogs
- Preparing Your Product For Catalog Success
Module 15: Selling Products to Small Retailers
- What to Expect When Selling to Small Retailers
- How the Buying Process Works How they Differ From Major Retailers
- Best Way to Pitch Small Retailers
- Preparing Your Product For Small Retail Success
RESPOND IMMEDIATELY AND YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE THESE EXCITING BONUSES!
BONUS #1: A $997 Value!
PACKAGING YOUR PRODUCT FOR RETAIL MADE EASY
This 5-Part DVD Series provides powerful information on how to package your product for retail. Packaging is the most essential component of getting your products sold at Chain Stores! That is why I’ve joined forces with Industry Expert Fred Schechter to provide you all of the necessary information you need in order to win with packaging!
BONUS #2: A $197 Value!
SELLING YOUR PRODUCTS ON HSN AND QVC
If you’ve ever wanted to know how to sell your products on HSN and QVC, then you must listen to this interview with Industry Expert Forbes Riley! Forbes has sold over $100 Million Worth of Goods as a host on HSN and QVC! She is also a Product Entrepreneur herself and provides amazing insight into how to get started selling products on HSN and QVC today!
BONUS #3: A $497 Value!
MY PERSONAL DATABASE OF THE TOP 350 MAJOR RETAILERS
I am giving you my personal database of the top 350 Major Retailers with their basic contact information! This information is invaluable to your success of getting products sold at Chain Stores. I’ve had students tell me that this database alone was worth the entire training program!
BONUS #4: A $1997 Value!
EMAIL ADDRESS PATTERNS OF THE TOP 300 MAJOR RETAILERS
Purchasing email lists of buyers can cost $1000’s of dollars. This list alone will save you hundreds of hours of your time and/or $1000’s of dollars. My personal email address pattern list will help you start selling to chain stores in a fraction of the time it would take you to get the information on your own.
BONUS #5: A $47 Value!
LICENSING YOUR PRODUCTS
If you’ve ever wanted to learn more about licensing (or renting your product ideas to corporations), then you must listen to this interview with Industry Expert Andrew Krauss! Andrew explains in detail what it means to license your products as well as how to determine if you should manufacture or license your products today!
BONUS #6: A $47 Value!
MANUFACTURING YOUR PRODUCTS
If you want to learn the basics of manufacturing a product, then you will love this interview with Industry Expert Ashton Udall! Ashton covers how to find a manufacturer and best practices while working with manufacturer’s overseas!
Bringing a product to market can be an overwhelming task. That’s why I’ve included interviews with product entrepreneurs who started with nothing and are now wildly successful! Sometimes you just need to hear success stories to keep you going!
BONUS #8: A $47 Value!
LOGISTICS AND WAREHOUSING BASICS
If you’ve ever wanted to know what your options are in regards to warehousing your products/ logistics for chain stores, then this interview with industry expert Linda Barth will help you get started today!
That’s almost $4000 worth of additional bonuses!
WHAT INVENTORS SAY ABOUT RETAIL MBA
His Product is Now in Over 1000 Retail Stores
HERE’S ANOTHER EXAMPLE…
Wei-Shin Lai, MD, is the CEO of AcousticSheep and she used Retail MBA
to get her products into a chain store within a FEW MONTHS!
Following the Retail MBA system!
Watch her story below….
Mom Turns Top Notch Product Entrepreneur
AND ANOTHER EXAMPLE…
This inventor got his products into a Consumer Electronics Chain
After Reviewing Retail MBA!
Got His Invention into Fry’s Electronics
AND ANOTHER EXAMPLE…
This inventor is getting her invention into grocery store chains
After Reviewing Retail MBA!
Getting Her Invention into Grocery Stores
SO IS RETAIL MBA RIGHT FOR YOU?
If You Fall Into Any One Of These Categories, Then the Retail MBA Training Program Can Support You:
#1, I’ve given birth to a brilliant idea—now what?
Even if your product is still an idea or you are currently developing your product, my information will steer you away from the pitfalls and traps. Knowing what buyers want is a big advantage. You need this information NOW as you develop your product and you will need it when you are ready to talk to buyers!
#2, I’ve created a product, but I have no idea if it is ready for Major Retailers!
Find out exactly what you need to do to prepare your product for Major Retail Success. Learn what it takes to get your products into Major Retailers. Understand what Buyers pay attention to and what makes them more inclined to buy. Learn the basics of how to manufacture your product, how to package you product, what to do if you have a handcrafted product and much more!
#3, I have a finished product ready for retail. But, why can’t I get the attention of buyers at retail chain stores?
You know your product will sell like crazy if you can just get the big retail chains to buy. So you call the chains and leave voice mails. You get no response. You mail them everything you have—still no reply. Not one reply. This is typical of what happens to almost everyone that doesn’t know the “secret knock.”
Through sheer determination some people eventually break into the big chain stores. Those that make it often say it took them 2 to 3 years. And then there are those that quietly give up. They simply keep plodding their way to work and back every day. Thanks to my step-by-step guide, you won’t have to put yourself through this frustration!
#4, I have a product, but I don’t JUST want to sell my products to the big chain stores. I also want to sell my products to small retailers, online retailers and catalogs too!
The beauty of my Step-By-Step Training Program is that you can utilize my strategies to sell to small retailers, online retailers and catalogs as well! I will show you how to get access to the names of the decision makers as well as what to say to them to get them to buy! This is perfect for those of you who have handcrafted products or if you just want to make as much money as possible through every retail avenue!
#5, I don’t want to sell myself, I want to hire a Manufacturer’s Rep!
The best part of Retail MBA is that it is the PERFECT sales training system for hiring new sales reps! You can train new and/or existing Manufacturer’s Reps on how to get your products sold at stores. The learning curve for selling to Chain Stores can take several years! Why not reduce your time to market by hiring more sales reps and train them in a fraction of the time?!
Plus the more knowledge you have when it comes to selling to chain stores, the better the opportunity for you to grow your business. Top notch Manufacturer’s Reps want to work with companies that make it easy for them to generate revenue quickly. Therefore, the only way to do this is to set yourself up for success by knowing how to prepare your product for chain store success!!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM RETAIL MBA
- The *sure-fire* secret to getting a Chain Store Buyer to buy from you now
- How to quickly avoid the #1 mistake people make that causes them months or years to get their product into stores
- A step-by-step explanation of how I sold millions of units to Chain Store Retailers without any existing Buyer relationships
- The “right” way to interact with buyers so that they buy your product
- *Proven* methods for getting access to buyers names without having to pay top dollar for lists
- The quickest and BEST strategy to generate $$$ in products sales…
- How to quickly and easily overcome a Buyer’s objection and how to get them to reconsider your product
- How to structure your conversations with Buyers so it creates not only sales, but “residual income” for months and years well into the future
- The 3 essential components that a Buyer looks for when reviewing new products
- What Buyers care about and what makes them buy
- How Major Chain Store Retailers operate and what you need to know once you get your first order
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IF YOU PURCHASE THIS TRAINING PROGRAM
When you purchase this program, you will receive immediate access to the ONLINE PORTION of this breakthrough Training Program, “Retail MBA: How to Sell to Wal-Mart or Any Other Chain Store Retailer.” The ONLINE PORTION includes everything outlined in the Retail MBA syllabus listed above!
AND $4000 worth of additional bonuses!
FINAL BONUS: GET MENTORED FOR ONE FULL YEAR!
In case you have any additional questions about the process of getting your products into retailers, we have added a monthly one hour group mentorship and Q&A call to support you for One Full Year! You will get direct access to Karen Waksman to help answer your most pressing questions during this call!
Calls will also be recorded for your convenience in case you cannot join the group. This group call will also include a Private Group Page so that you can interact with other Retail MBA members and ask questions prior to the monthly calls!
HERE'S HOW TO ORDER NOW
CLICK BELOW for instant access to the Online Portion of the Retail MBA Training Program. Once your credit card is approved, you will be taken to a special download page where you will be given credentials to the online course which includes all of the content in the course as well as your FREE Bonuses!
One Chain Store Order Can Pay For This Training Program 100x Over!!
You’ve spent all this time, money and effort bringing your product to market…isn’t it time that you took the necessary action steps to succeed? Quality information is invaluable to your success and that is why Retail MBA can help you get started today!!
To Your Success,
P.S.Still got questions about the Retail MBA Program? Call us at 415-404-9540 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to support you!