About Inventions.org and Founder Karen Waksman
Karen Waksman, CEO of Inventions.org has helped well over 100,000 consumer product brands learn what it takes to scale their sales with their brands! Her current company Retail MBA is also a #1 Publisher for Consumer Products Brands interested in Scaling their Sales into Major Sales Outlets. Inventions.org is a Trade Association here to assist you in selling your inventions today!
Inventions.org was originally based off the World’s Oldest Inventions Trade Association called ‘Inventors Assistance League’ that started in 1963! Karen worked with the Founder, Rusty and their team for many years Pro Bono, helping their inventor members learn to start and scale their dream inventions businesses.
Karen eventually re-launched Inventions.org from their organization when Rusty’s team retired. Today, Rusty’s legacy continues, as Karen’s goal was always to help ‘the little guy’ win big business with retail and beyond!
In the meantime, our time-tested proven methodologies have helped brands learn how to market and sell their products to Major Retailers, Online Retailers, Catalogs, HSN/QVC, Groupon Goods, teaching people how to license and market their Ideas, sell to local retailers and more! No sales experience or buyer relationships required!
Karen’s goal has always been to empower and inspire companies to transform their businesses by providing them all of the necessary information they need in order to become successful business owners!
Clients have gotten their products into Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Home Depot, Lowes, Kroger Grocery Stores, Bed Bath and Beyond, BuyBuyBaby, Groupon and much, much more!
With that said, we are thrilled to support you in your quest of starting and / or scaling your dream invention businesses so that YOU too can impact the lives of those around you with your brilliant ideas and inventions!
- Karen Waksman (CEO of Inventions.org) has taught her programs for the National Hardware Show, International Home and Houseware Show, CES – Consumer Electronics Show, Alibaba.com, Global Sources, US Patent Office, Small Business Administration, SBDC, Stanford University, Amazing.com Events, United Inventor Association, BossBabe, Titan Networks, Rapid Crush, Digital Marketer, Amazing.com, War Room, International Amazon.com Events and Much More! Over 100,000+ People Have Learned from Karen over the Last 12 Years!
- Partnered with the World’s Largest Retail Chains at Private Supplier Retail MBA Events with Walmart, Home Depot, Bed Bath and Beyond, Costco, and More!
- Karen Waksman is the Entrepreneur Magazine ‘Ask the Pro‘ Go-To Expert on the subject of Getting Your Product Sold at Retail! She Has Been Featured in their Magazines Multiple Times!
- MSNBC featured Karen as one of their experts on selling products to retail in their book “It’s Your Business.’ This book is based on MSNBC’s longest running series called ‘Your Business’! Best-Selling Authors such as Guy Kawasaki are featured experts in the book as well!
- New York Times Company (Previously Called About.com) Wholesale Product Expert: Reached nearly 40MM unique visitors a month and was a top 30 site in the US for several years!
- Commissioned by the Consumer Electronics Association to train members on how to get products into retailers. Karen is also a speaker at CES. CES is the world’s largest consumer technology tradeshow that boosts more than 150,000 attendees at their annual event! CES also profiled Karen Waksman in their magazine!
- Was asked by Stanford University to teach the Retail MBA Program (How to Sell Products to Major Retailers…No Sales Experience or Existing Buyer Relationships Required) and was also a student mentor for their Product Realization Network group. AND Has Taught Classes as a Professor at Community Colleges Throughout California and Beyond on the Subject of Revenue Generation Through Retail Chains!
- Proud Member of War Room Masterminds and Genius Network Masterminds and Maverick1000! All Groups That Include the Top Internet Marketers and Influencers on the Planet!